Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. It's the easiest way for you and your neighbors to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. And it's free.
Thousands of neighborhoods are already using Nextdoor to build happier, safer places to call home.
- Invest in community
- Put our members first
- Be a good neighbor
- Communicate openly
- Act like an owner
- We are for neighbors
- For neighborhood barbecues. For multi-family garage sales. For trick-or-treating
- We're for slowing down, children at play.
- We're for sharing a common hedge and an awesome babysitter.
- We're for neighborhood watch. Emergency response. And for just keeping an eye
out for a lost cat.
- We believe waving hello to the new neighbor says, “Welcome” better than any doormat.
- We believe technology is a powerful tool for making neighborhoods stronger, safer places
to call home.
- We're all about online chats that lead to more clothesline chats.
- We believe fences are sometimes necessary, but online privacy is always necessary.
- We believe strong neighborhoods not only improve our property value, they improve
each one of our lives.
- We believe that amazing things can happen by just talking with the people next door.
- We are Nextdoor. We are simply you and your neighbors, together.